Pictured are some of the chidren with their nya nya Tatianna.
Can't you just read this and feel that it describes all life?! It is a privilege for me to know Reece's Rainbow ministry, the precious "miracles" that give this ministry purpose, and to share with you my family's "unfolding" as we walk by faith. Thank you for sharing our walk...may you be richly blessed.
16 November 2009
No child to be left behind...
Another beautiful sunny day despite the temperature (just below 0 Celcius). I decided that I was going to ask if I could take Maria outside for a walk today. When I arrived to her groupa all the children were assembled while the nya nya’s were putting on boots, coats, hats, gloves and scarves…I guess we all had the same idea. Maria came over with her outerwear for me to help her get dressed and another little girl wanted the hat that Maria had…Maria got defensive and made the sound she makes when she’s not giving something up…sort of like the sound when you sneeze “aaaa - choo” but without the “choo” part, just “aaaaaa”! I had the hat now in my hand and the little girly very politely took that hat from me, put it in her cubby, and chose another hat for Maria. The nya nya’s saw this and tried to fix it but it didn’t work, so they brought me another hat for Maria because the other little girl was crying. Maria was so bundled up that I don’t think she could move her head or her arms.
I told her she did not need the scarf but she insisted. We spent the entire hour outside, it was wonderful. We met up outside with the other children in her groupa and all the little children call me “mama” and reach out for me…it is heartbreaking. This same little girl with the hat came over to me and Maria, and was trying to pull our hands apart so she could hold mine instead. They all come running up to me and hug me. I am told they are taught to be aggressive and find a mama so they are not left behind. 
Pictured are some of the chidren with their nya nya Tatianna.
Pictured are some of the chidren with their nya nya Tatianna.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












OH my goodness! They are so precious! If I could, I'd bring one (or more!) home.
ReplyDeletesigh
Kristin
They are all so beautiful! God Bless Tatianna& all the other nya nya's for the love & care they give the children.
ReplyDeleteMarie
oh gosh.... they have to fight to not be left behind... My heart is breaking.
ReplyDeleteSuch precious babies...
Praying you come home soon my friend!