skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I want to begin this blog by giving glory to our Creator...His design is perfect. This is a fiddle head fern bud ready to unfold...they were all over on both sides of a trail we hiked during one of our weekly nature walks."All of the parts of the frond of a fern bud are tightly folded spirally within the bud and every fold of every leaflet is also folded in a spiral. But the first glance at one of these little wooly spirals gives us but small conception of its marvelous enfolding," (Handbook of Nature Study, p. 698)."...so intricate is the action of their multitudinous spirals, that to watch them unfolding impresses one as would a miracle," (HNS, p. 699).
Can't you just read this and feel that it describes all life?! It is a privilege for me to know Reece's Rainbow ministry, the precious "miracles" that give this ministry purpose, and to share with you my family's "unfolding" as we walk by faith. Thank you for sharing our walk...may you be richly blessed.
What a beautiful video!I can see the love, happiness & excitement on all your faces.God has truly blessed you.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Marie
Friends!! Thanks for the the video full of the images of these amazing days in the Ukraine. They are so sweet and ALMOST make me feel like we are there with you. Truly, your hearts have bonded with Maria through prayer and now in person.
ReplyDeleteWhen I think of how the Lord prepared you to be a family, I am reminded of these verses.
Psalm 139 (NLT).
13 You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body
and knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex!
Your workmanship is marvelous—how well I know it.
15 You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion,
as I was woven together in the dark of the womb.
16 You saw me before I was born.
Every day of my life was recorded in your book.
Every moment was laid out
before a single day had passed.
Much love to you friends ... and prayers for more joyful days playing with your new daughter and sister.xo (Feel free to give Maria a hug from Mrs. Wiebe! :) )
LOVE IT!! Love you guys so much! My heart is bursting too!
ReplyDeleteLynn
Does she ever quit smiling?! You all look so happy! She is a doll, and I am so happy for you all!
ReplyDeleteSweet, sweet pictures!!! Love the slide show. Miss you!
ReplyDelete