Pages

I want to begin this blog by giving glory to our Creator...His design is perfect. This is a fiddle head fern bud ready to unfold...they were all over on both sides of a trail we hiked during one of our weekly nature walks."All of the parts of the frond of a fern bud are tightly folded spirally within the bud and every fold of every leaflet is also folded in a spiral. But the first glance at one of these little wooly spirals gives us but small conception of its marvelous enfolding," (Handbook of Nature Study, p. 698)."...so intricate is the action of their multitudinous spirals, that to watch them unfolding impresses one as would a miracle," (HNS, p. 699).
Can't you just read this and feel that it describes all life?! It is a privilege for me to know Reece's Rainbow ministry, the precious "miracles" that give this ministry purpose, and to share with you my family's "unfolding" as we walk by faith. Thank you for sharing our walk...may you be richly blessed.

12 October 2009

Excitement Growing


Our hearts are overwhelmed with joy...i can't say enough how excited we are! We are working methodically and slowly over the next week to bring all the details togethr. Tonite I visited Barnes and Noble - I have not been there in a while as I don't get out much :))). It was wonderful... I was by myself discovering books on Ukraine, and picking out some other fun things for our flights. I have discovered that there are some beautiful castles near Khmelnytsky where Morgan's orphanage is. In addition there are many wonderful historic museums, plus a National Park. Second to spending time with Morgan we will be soaking up her hertiage so we can share that with her. In years to come we would like to make a heritage trip to Ukraine to share Morgan's heritage with her and our family.

Please continue to keep us in your prayers as we fly next week to Kiev via Moscow. Much love, Michele

2 comments:

  1. You are very much in my prayers! You will love Ukraine! We were so blessed to be able to be there for that length of time and now can REALLY share Mira's heritage with her!!!! I'm glad you are seeing it in that positive light!
    Love you! email if you have any travel questions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting! You are in and will continue to be in my prayers, dear friend! I can't wait to hear of all the blessings you experience in Ukraine when you return!

    Love you,

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete