Morgan has become a household name around here, and looking at her picture each day she becomes more and more real to us as we become more and more emotionally attached. Last night I was reading through our homestudy and thinking about what they might ask me during our court date and praying that I would answer intelligently. And this morning during my quiet time God gave me this verse! - When you are brought before synagogues, rulers and authorities, do not worry about how you will defend yourelves or what you will say, for the Holy Spirit will teach you at that time what you should say." Luke 12:11-12. I lifted my eyes up and thanked Him for His unending reassurance, which has flowed endlessly during this process.
Can't you just read this and feel that it describes all life?! It is a privilege for me to know Reece's Rainbow ministry, the precious "miracles" that give this ministry purpose, and to share with you my family's "unfolding" as we walk by faith. Thank you for sharing our walk...may you be richly blessed.
04 July 2009
In our quiet moments, He speaks....
Morgan has become a household name around here, and looking at her picture each day she becomes more and more real to us as we become more and more emotionally attached. Last night I was reading through our homestudy and thinking about what they might ask me during our court date and praying that I would answer intelligently. And this morning during my quiet time God gave me this verse! - When you are brought before synagogues, rulers and authorities, do not worry about how you will defend yourelves or what you will say, for the Holy Spirit will teach you at that time what you should say." Luke 12:11-12. I lifted my eyes up and thanked Him for His unending reassurance, which has flowed endlessly during this process.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment