Pages

I want to begin this blog by giving glory to our Creator...His design is perfect. This is a fiddle head fern bud ready to unfold...they were all over on both sides of a trail we hiked during one of our weekly nature walks."All of the parts of the frond of a fern bud are tightly folded spirally within the bud and every fold of every leaflet is also folded in a spiral. But the first glance at one of these little wooly spirals gives us but small conception of its marvelous enfolding," (Handbook of Nature Study, p. 698)."...so intricate is the action of their multitudinous spirals, that to watch them unfolding impresses one as would a miracle," (HNS, p. 699).
Can't you just read this and feel that it describes all life?! It is a privilege for me to know Reece's Rainbow ministry, the precious "miracles" that give this ministry purpose, and to share with you my family's "unfolding" as we walk by faith. Thank you for sharing our walk...may you be richly blessed.

29 July 2009

Fingerprints Done!


Yesterday Dom and I had our digital fingerprints taken at USCIS (United States Citizenship and Immigration Services). Very cool! Now we wait for our I-171H form which is our letter of acceptance, approval and permission from the Department of Homeland Security here in the US stating that we can adopt. To get the approval, you have to have your homestudy completed and fingerprints processed. This is one of the last pieces of the puzzle!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so excited! Things are gonna start moving fast now- start packing:) Are you going to keep Morgan's name? Is that her real name? I need details....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yipee!! So excited!!

    Love you,
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo Hoo, dont you just love seeing another step done! I cant wait to hear what happens next! We are praying for your family!

    ReplyDelete