My quick update this week is that there isn't one! :) I love this photo of my father-in-law. When we went back to NY in June, we visited his property upstate and I took this photo of him just wondering and enjoying the quiet. This is how I feel amidst the details and excitement of the adoption...wondering about the future and enjoying the waiting because I trust the Lord's perfect plan for us.
We want to share a praise - I posted earlier that we have been in prayer about whether or not to take the children with us. Although we've known in our hearts we were taking them as we felt called to do so, we were cautioned on pros and cons. I have been in ongoing prayer about this. Thank God, and I mean THANK GOD,for Andrea, Meredith and McKenna at RR. Every question we've had, every concern we've shared, they were/are always so proactive in getting us any and all info we've needed. We did hear back that our children are allowed into the orphanage AND in court. (Although we know anything can change at any time.) Thank you everyone. We are very happy that Lord willing we will be a travelling family of 5!
We are still waiting for our immigration paper I-171H. Also, I called the Texas State of Apostille yesterday to check on our mortgage paper which I mailed in for the State Apostille, and was told that on Aug 4 their comptuers went down, and did not come back up until Aug 15. Needless to say they are backlogged with catching up, and the computers still are not working 100%. That's OK - all in His timing. We continue to pray for Morgan - to be loved, well taken care of, and protected until we travel to see her. Please join us in prayer.












No comments:
Post a Comment