Can't you just read this and feel that it describes all life?! It is a privilege for me to know Reece's Rainbow ministry, the precious "miracles" that give this ministry purpose, and to share with you my family's "unfolding" as we walk by faith. Thank you for sharing our walk...may you be richly blessed.
09 August 2009
My Strength Rises as We Wait Upon the Lord
"God in His mercy has given us this new day, we never give up." 2 Cor 4:1. We remain confident and at peace as we wait upon the Lord to do his work for this adoption. This is the first of our "wait"; next will be when we send our dossier in. Still waiting for I-171H...in His time, I know! I get tears in my eyes when I think that this little girl has no idea what is in store for her...that one day soon we are going to walk in to her orphanage and give her a family! I know she is going to bless us even more! I was working on something for Morgan and Donatella said, "Mom, be careful...that's for my sister!" :))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












Hi Michele! Thank you so much for your uplifting comment on my blog and also for the uplifting post on yours :) I'm not always fond of the internet, but I love how God has used it in such a great way with all our childrens lifes and with being able to be spiritully uplifted by each other..Praise God! I look forward to following your journey to your daughter.
ReplyDeletePraying for you as you are waiting! Thanks for your encouraging email!
ReplyDeleteI love you!!!!!! I'm praying for you. I was up in the middle of the night praying. I'm so at peace about Morgan. I firmly believe God is using your family by adopting her to further His kingdom. The Lord created the family, and isn't it so amazing that He chose Morgan for your family even before you and Dom were born?!!!!! Kiss the kids for me!
ReplyDelete